KEES Vacations is hiring vacation rental cleaners for the upcoming rental season!
We offer more than just Saturday and Sunday cleaning opportunities! Daily cleans and home turnover days are completed 7 days a week giving our team members the opportunity for more hours and schedule flexibility. Join our KEES family today!
- Practice proper health, safety, and sanitation procedures
- Complete unit assignments within the timeline given and to satisfaction
- Follow company standards on towel folding/bed making/room set up
- Sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, and complete other cleaning duties
- Maintain premises in a clean and orderly state
- Coordinate with other workers to ensure accommodations are comfortable.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Outer Banks, NC (Required)
- Cleaning Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages 18+, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma