YOUR VACATION, YOUR WAY WITH KEES FLEXSTAY™
About KEES: At KEES, our goal is to provide the very best of Outer Banks vacation rentals; flexibility in stay dates, amenity packages that make each stay more enjoyable, and service that will bring guests back. At KEES, we strive to make every Outer Banks vacation as carefree and relaxing as possible. We believe that guests should plan their vacation around their schedule. All properties, hotels to 24-bedroom luxury homes, offer KEES FlexStay™ and guests choose their check-in day. Join our KEES team today!
SUMMARY: Ensures that all rental homes and units are cleaned daily prior to occupancy. Cleaning will need to be completed to Kees standards to ensure customer satisfaction. Work in rental units can alone or with a team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs cleaning procedures -including (but not limited to) stripping rooms, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, deep cleaning, dusting, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Complete heavy cleaning tasks (deep cleans) and special requests.
- Assure furniture, inside and out, is neat, tidy, and free of any clutter.
- Reports any damage to the Housekeeping Supervisor that is assigned or the Housekeeping Manager.
- Observes safety policies and procedures. Wears all necessary PPE (personal protective equipment) and uses only approved cleaning products and chemicals.
- Works with a team, or independently, and is able to follow a schedule on time.
- Maintains a customer service attitude when communicating with rental guests and owners.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the Departmental Manager.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires walking, standing and sitting for the entire shift. The ability to perform light to moderate physical labor: lifting up to 25 pounds frequently (several times daily). Dexterity in reaching, bending, stretching and the ability to move fingers and hands quickly and easily. Must have the ability to communicate. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, to include weekends and holidays. Must be reliable and committed t the schedule.
ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS: Indoors 85%, protected from the weather conditions. Outdoors, 15%.
- Time Management- Housekeepers and teams work with restricted time lines. Employees must execute their job soles accurately to avoid rework and maintain productivity.
- Driving- you are required to drive during heavy summer traffic to get to assigned homes. Driving requires you to stay calm in heavy traffic while having to navigate.
- Effective communication-Must have the skills to communicate in a timely, effective, and appropriately daily through several app, via phone, and in person.
- Teamwork and Collaboration-Must be teachable and capable of listening and reacting in the proper times.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Have current and valid driver’s license
- Must provide own transportation