Beautiful, well decorated and wanted for nothing
- Richard W from AirBnB Review, Posted: 11/29/2023
- Sharon C , Posted: 08/13/2023
We loved it! Wish we could have stayed permanently!
- Robin S from AirBnB Review, Posted: 06/13/2023
- Brianna P , Posted: 05/01/2023
Our stay at Seas the day (#222) exceeded our expectations. The room was so quaint and the decorations were beautiful. The best part was the view. We stopped out onto our balcony and it overlooked the sound and a walkway below. We could not hear anyone else, no cars. Just birds and other wildlife. It was absolutely perfect and so relaxing. We stayed one night and hopped on the ferry to Ocracoke the next morning, which was within walking distance. Will definitely be back!
- Jean G , Posted: 04/24/2023
- Lenster m , Posted: 01/16/2023
- Lindsey S , Posted: 10/17/2022
The villas are so nice and clean. I would love to purchase one
- Lindsey S , Posted: 09/26/2022
This unit is wonderful, clean and updated. It has great sunset views and just overall comfortable.
- Natalie B , Posted: 09/24/2022
I have stayed here for three consecutive years and wouldn't think of staying anywhere else!
- Janet S , Posted: 08/21/2022
The unit was clean and fun. My son loved the view from the balcony! He also loved the board games in the room! It was a very nice vacation!
- Keira J , Posted: 07/09/2022
yes. the above can be used
- Janet D , Posted: 05/28/2022
The unit was clean and well-decorated. The king bed slept great. We enjoyed sitting on the porch overlooking the sound! A great place to stay in Hatteras Village!!
- Holly K , Posted: 05/23/2022
Pleasant and accommodating staff..gorgeous facility and atmosphere
- Connor F , Posted: 04/19/2022
Our unit was very clean and had an amazing view. The pool was open and well maintained throughout our stay. The door code made it easy to check in and come and go throughout our stay. The unit had plenty of everything we needed during our stay including books on the local area. Would absolutely recommend!
- Robert B , Posted: 04/11/2022
The Villas of Hatteras Landing is a great spot for couples or small families. My wife and I come for our anniversary, then come back with our two kids for spring break. The marina is right next door so you are a short walking distance to food and entertainment. Our kids love watching the boats and ferries and my wife and I love the sunsets, they are absolutely gorgeous!
- Daniel M , Posted: 04/04/2022
Enjoyed every minute we were there. Absolutely gorgeous area!! Have told all our family and friends to visit.
- Kristen B , Posted: 04/04/2022
We enjoy staying here! Easy check-in/check-out process! Always clean! Great location!
- Dave C , Posted: 03/07/2022
The rooms were very clean and it was very comfortable
- Mark G , Posted: 11/15/2021
- Barbara K , Posted: 10/05/2021
- John M , Posted: 06/29/2021
Great Unit, complex and location! We plan to return!