Welcome to Sundancer by KEES Vacations!
New for 2023: we have added foosball table and dartboard/darts for your enjoyment!
A classic Carolina-style property, this eight-bedroom oceanfront home on the OBX is well-appointed with an open floorplan, sweeping water views, real hardwood flooring, and an abundance of natural sunlight. Situated in the popular Sound-to-Sea community in the Village at Nags Head, this house offers a resort-feel to your vacation by providing top-notch amenities through the Village Beach Club.
Enjoy easy beach access from the private dune-top stairs, an oceanfront pool and hot tub, and proximity to all things Outer Banks while vacationing at Sundancer! The community amenities include access to an Olympic-size oceanfront swimming pool, an oceanfront cafe and bar, access to both tennis courts and a golf course, a trolley service, and weekly activities for all age groups in the party!
Sundancer offers KEES' exclusive FlexStay program allowing you to tailor a vacation schedule perfectly suited for your family's needs.
This property has 8 parking spots for guests.
**Private heated pools will open on April 1st and close on November 1st. Pools and hot tubs are cleaned weekly and no later than 6 p.m. on check-in day.
Vendors are subject to enter backyard to clean the pool and/or spa on scheduled cleaning days. Heated Pools are heated by a heat pump. An ambient air temperature of 60 degrees or higher is needed to heat the pool, meaning that if the temperature drops below 60 degrees the pump will not continue to heat. Max pool temperature is 80 degrees. A pool heat fee is added to your reservation at the time of the request, which must be a minimum of 72 hours before arrival.**
Sundancer is pet-friendly, so there is no need to leave your pooch at home! For a small one-time fee of $135, you can bring up to two dogs to our pet-friendly property. No cats or other animals, dogs only.
Check-In begins at 4pm. Your keyless entry code will begin granting access at this time.
Check-Out is 10am.
- 1 King Bedroom
- 1 Bunk Room with 2 Twin over Twin Bunks
- Wet Bar with Ice Maker
- 1 Full Bath
- 2 King En Suite
- 1 King Bedroom
- 1 Bedroom with 2 Full Beds
- Recreation Room with Pool Table, Sofa and Flat Screen TV
- Covered Deck
- 2 King En Suites
- Kitchen with Island Seating for 3
- Dining Area with Seating for 22
- Great Room with seating for 8
- 1 Half Bath
- Private Heated Pool
- One 6 Person Hot Tub
- Outdoor Shower
- Covered Patio
The Village at Nags Head is a sound to ocean community and has an amazing set of amenities. These include:
- Private Sound Accesses. There are two piers situated on the sound side of the Village at Nags Head, both with sound side parks and available to all residents and guests.
- Shuttle Bus Service. A shuttle bus service is provided within the Village at Nags Head for all residents and guests. Have too much stuff to carry to the beach? Just take the Shuttle! The shuttle runs daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Just call 252-473-7102 for a pick-up.