Enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay in the future! Loved the location!
- William M from AirBnB Review, Posted: 09/07/2023
Great location, very nice and clean house. Kees Vacation contact was very responsive and recommended places to eat and tour activities which made our stay more enjoyable!
- Michael A from AirBnB Review, Posted: 08/28/2023
- Lauren T , Posted: 07/02/2023
Great place, convenient to everything.
- johnny B , Posted: 05/16/2023
The unit we stayed in is really nice & clean. Just like staying in your own home. It?s a few minutes walk to the beach.
Great Cottage. Loved our stay. Very clean.
- Maureen C from AirBnB Review, Posted: 04/24/2023
Great property. Clean and peaceful area. I hope to come back to this location soon.
- Lisa O from AirBnB Review, Posted: 04/14/2023
- Ashley H , Posted: 04/14/2023
Great place to stay! Very clean!
- Karen P , Posted: 11/02/2022
We enjoyed our stay at Beacon Quarters Mermaid Cottage. We will definitely go back!
When we walked into the house, everything was clean and the furniture/bedrooms were nicely organized. During check out, my friends and I had to sit outside for a few minutes, and we ran into the housekeepers! She was so nice to us, and conversed with us about our stay. Highly recommend!!
- Sarah C from Maryland, Posted: 06/16/2022
The house is clean, tidy, and beautifully decorated. The AC is phenomenal, especially during such a hot week. The wifi is great. Bathrooms work well and had enough hot water for the 6 of us to shower one after the other. Overall a wonderful trip
- Genevieve S from MD, Posted: 06/16/2022
- Lauren T , Posted: 06/07/2022
- Justin H , Posted: 07/18/2021
I loved everything about our stay! The location was perfect to beaches & stores. The place was clean, open & had everything we needed for our stay! Thank you so much KEES! We will definitely be staying with you again!
- Carissa , Posted: 06/23/2021
Excellent place to stay! We really enjoyed our time there and really appreciate the level of detail they put into the accommodations. Also note, the beach is a 15 minute walk or you can choose to take a two minute drive to Public parking on Whalehead Drive.
- Whitney , Posted: 04/29/2021
This was the perfect vacation cottage for my daughter, her friend and myself. It is a small, incredibly clean and new place in a great location. We loved that we had a fully functioning kitchen, washer & dryer and two full bathrooms.
- Christine , Posted: 04/09/2021
It was a lovely space and I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.
- Christy , Posted: 03/30/2021