ARE YOU READY TO EXPERIENCE THE WETTEST, WILDEST, SPLASHIEST, COOLEST NEW ATTRACTION HITTING THE OUTER BANKS?
KEES Vacations is excited to announce our partnership with H2OBX Waterpark! The newest and ONLY waterpark located in The Outer Banks. Now open, H2OBX Waterpark theme is inspired by North Carolina’s beach architecture with splashes of the rich history of Outer Banks. A world-class waterpark packed with over 30 adrenaline inducing rides, slides and attractions.
What Does This Partnership Mean to KEES Guests?
When staying with KEES Vacations, you are eligible to purchase discounted tickets to H2OBX Waterpark. The park offers a very limited amount of tickets to be purchased by the general public. Only those staying with a participating partner of H2OBX Waterpark are able to offer admission tickets to their guests. Staying with KEES allows you this amazing opportunity to not only visit the park, but save on tickets as well!
When is the Park Opening?
2018 Season will begin May 25th!
How Do I Purchase My Tickets?
KEES has made it easy to purchase your H2OBX Waterpark tickets!
42” and taller - $35
Under 42” - $26
Twilight Discount Ticket (after 3pm) - $29 for all
House Package for 12 - $349.90
What Can I Expect at H2OBX?
H2OBX Waterpark has something for everyone!
Over 30 rides, slides and attractions, including:
- 30,000 square foot wave pool with four wave action intensities
- First-ever Twin Tides Wave Pool with dual wave action for the littlest of adventurers
- Flow Rider surf & boogie board attraction
- Lounge-worthy 1000 Adventure River
- Cutting-edge behemoth slide tower wrapped with 7 slides that plummet back to earth
- Two massive six-person family raft rides
- Adventure Lagoon with action play elements for kids of all ages
- Moms & Dads too
- Themed retail stores and various food & beverage options throughout the waterpark
- Live the high-life in one of 50 shaded deluxe cabanas