KEES Vacations is looking for Housekeeping Administrator. Housekeeping Administrators work closely with the Housekeeping Manager and Assistant Housekeeping Manager to oversee all administrative and clerical functions for the Housekeeping department. His/her duties include accurately managing and maintaining various logs and reports; updating the Housekeeping teams account; handling various cleaner related questions; relaying all pertinent information; and performing other tasks as required. A high school diploma or basic education equivalency, excellent organizational skills, knowledge of standard office procedures, and proficiency in Microsoft office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* This position will oversee maintaining various reports that are required to support the Housekeeping and Laundry operation. These reports may include and is not limited to inspection reports, time and attendance reports, and general cleaner/inspection reports.
* Will manage and maintain various work orders. The work orders may include and is not limited to guest/owner request, inventory request, deep clean request and cleaner request.
* Various schedules will be managed and maintained which may include but is not limited to training schedules, work schedules, inspection schedules and other schedules required to support the Housekeeping and Laundry operation.
* Will maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by enforcing organizational standards, procedures, and legal regulations and promoting Workplace Safety.
* Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, cleaners and other managers to resolve problems and negotiate amicable resolution to challenges.
* Ability to work positively and cooperatively in a diverse team environment to meet overall established timeframes for the Housekeeping operations.
* Working knowledge of cleaning procedures and equipment, chemical handling, linen par levels, public health standards, computers and the ability to navigate Microsoft Office.