Our Appliance Technicians are a key part of the KEES experience for both guests and owners. They are our on-site repair experts who provide the technical know-how behind our properties that our Maintenance Technicians can’t quite handle. Like the rest of the team, our Appliance Technicians are personable, technically skilled individuals with an eye for detail, and willing to learn new skills quickly. Ideal candidates have a curiosity for how things work, and a passion for working with their hands.
· Practice proper health and safety procedures.
· Respond to appliance service requests. Quickly respond when issues arise, collaborating with teammates and prioritizing service requests.
· Tend to preventive maintenance. Safeguard home equipment with regular tune-ups, helping equipment last longer and minimizing costly repairs.
· Cordial Communication. Making phone calls and follow-up easy
· Complete work order assignments within timeline given and to satisfaction
· Logging work order status and updates within software
· A solid understanding of general maintenance and are quick to learn new skills
· Oral and written communication skills
· A team player
· Personable, respectful, pleasant to be around, and enjoy engaging with others.
· 1+ years of hands-on appliance maintenance experience
· Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
· Rotating on-call responsibility for after-hours emergencies
· Valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation
· Clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time