Our Maintenance Technicians are a key part of the KEES experience for both guests and owners. They are our home repair experts who provide the technical know-how behind each property. From HVAC to plumbing to a fresh coat of paint, Maintenance Technicians have a hand in every unit. Our Maintenance Technicians need to be personable, technically skilled individuals with an eye for detail, and willing to learn new skills quickly. Ideal candidates have a curiosity for how things work, and a passion for working with their hands.
Salary - $18/hr
- Practice proper health and safety procedures.
- Repair and enhance our properties. Be responsible for repairing and maintaining basic plumbing, electrical, appliance, carpentry, and painting needs of each property. On-the-job training will be provided as needed.
- Respond to service requests. Quickly respond when maintenance issues arise, collaborating with teammates and prioritizing service requests.
- Tend to preventive maintenance. Safeguard equipment with regular tune-ups, helping equipment last longer and minimizing costly repairs.
- Notice the details. Walk the property daily, inspecting all areas for cleanliness and safety, and helping to maintain great curb appeal.
- Complete work order assignments within timeline given and to satisfaction
- Logging work order status and updates within software
- A solid understanding of general maintenance and are quick to learn new skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- A team player
- Personable, respectful, pleasant to be around, and enjoy engaging with others.
- Solution oriented.
- 1+ years of hands-on general maintenance experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Rotating on-call responsibility for after-hours emergencies
- Valid driver's license and access to reliable transportation
- Clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time